They say “prevention is better than the cure.” With regards to a restricted CAT or DPF, here at the Turbo Centre UK LTD we offer both!
We are seeing more and more DPF/CAT (Diesel particulate filter/ Catalytic converter) related turbocharger problems. When filters become clogged up the Turbo loses power and becomes less effective.
In response to this we now stock a product called Cataclean®DPF which is a proven fuel additive designed to help prevent DPF/CAT’s from becoming restricted.
We used this product on a number of our own vehicles and we were very impressed with the results.
- Reduce diesel particulate build up
- Clean the catalistic converter + reduce emissions
- Improve engine performance + full efficiency
- Reduce harmful carbon build up on oxygen sensor
Recommended ration of 1 bottle of Cataclean®DPF to approximately 15 litres of fuel. Drive normally for 10-15 miles then refuel. We would recommend using the product 3-4 times a year.
Single bottles can be purchased but when purchasing 3 or more bottles we will apply a quantity based discount.
Claim your bottle of Cataclean®DPF at special price with every new, exchange, reworked or hybrid turbocharger purchased.
If your CAT/DPF becomes so restricted that a Cetacean type product, or a forced re-gen at your local garage doesn’t work, we now have a solution!
At the Turbocentre uk ltd we are delighted to offer a flash DPF cleaning service which is Quick, effective and not only kind to the DPF internals but will not damage the sensors so no need to spend hours removing them.
• Nationwide collection & delivery.
• All types of car and commercial DPF’s cleaned.
• Flash cleaning technology achieves 98% flow of original new condition.
• Total removal of PM10 and oil residuals.
• Sensors can be left in DPF during cleaning process.
• Condition of DPF will be assessed before starting the cleaning process.
• Customers receive a certified result of every clean.
• Extremely cost effective against OE replacement.
• Treatment time 1-2 hours